Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Garden Party!

Hello garden folks!

The scheduling was tight since this is the end of the year for them, but the Tulane students will be coming to the garden tomorrow, Tuesday, at 5 pm to meet people in the neighborhood and officially "unveil" the newly completed structure. We're going to use the grill for the first time too. We'll have a few people speak at 5:30 once everyone has arrived. It'd be great to have a large neighborhood turnout, so I hope you all can make it! 

Jericho Road will be taking care of some food and drinks, but if you feel inclined to bring a dish, please do so. We're not going to be providing the healthiest of foods, so if in the spirit of Garden you'd like to bring something home-cooked or with fresh delicious vegetables, that would be great! 

I'm also looking for a few people who will help with the grilling. 

RSVP in this forum so we can get a sense of who is coming. See you all tomorrow!

Replies to this Topic

Hey Garden folks-

The weather may not cooperate with the party plans-

incase we need an alternative place, we can use my house.

Just a thought......

See everyone at 5:00- I look forward to saying thank you to everyone involved with the awesome garden improvements !

Tami

Hi Everyone,

I send my gratitude to the Tulane students for all of their efforts as well as their awesome professors!  I have a Symphony Chorus rehearsal I can't miss tonight so will not be able to swing by.  If you are interested attending my perfomance next week you can check out the details here:

http://www.lpomusic.com/?q=node/679

The Symphony Chorus and LPO are doing a semi staged version of the musical comedy HMS Pinafore.  If you were a Royal Wedding junkie this performance will be a cherry on top of all the British mania this spring!

Best,

Camille

Thank you Jericho and Tulane for putting on such a great party!

We appreciate all that you have done for us - the nhood wouldn't be the same with out the garden!

Tami

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Faubourg Delassize Community Garden